If you’re looking for an amazing side dish or a fantastic topping for tacos or BBQ sandwiches you’ve come to the right spot! I have always loved when restaurants topped tacos or sandwiches with coleslaw but I was never really sure how to get those bright flavors. I went on a whim and opted to try this concoction and I am not disappointed.
Stella came home mid-cooking and she was very concerned about what I was doing to the coleslaw. She thought I was ruining it. I made her try it and now she begs for it every time we have tacos.
Now that it’s almost barbeque season in good old Minnesnowta we thought it was time we shared this simple dish with you.
- 1 Bag Coleslaw
- 1/3 Cup Mayo
- 1/3 Sour Cream
- 3 Garlic Cloves – Minced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1/2 the juice from a lime
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl or favorite bowl with a lid.
- Stir or shake to combine all ingredients.
- Let the dish sit for 15-20 minutes to incorporate all the flavors.
- Serve over tacos, on BBQ sandwiches or as a side dish.
To see more recipes from Stella and Jay click here: Recipes
-Stella & Jay